The Official Everton Store in Belfast is Now Permanently Closed...
Belfast's Official Everton Store to Close
Belfast Store: Retro Hummel Range
Please note the following important points about the shop; it...
- takes card payments only (that is, no cash)
- refunds only returned merchandise bought in the shop (that is, not Everton One/Two or mail order items)
- is not involved in despatching mail order items to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland (or, indeed, anywhere else in the EU)
- for exact details of stock sizes and availability, can be directly contacted via 028 9032 9048
- ability to personalise shirts now available
Current Opening Hours
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday and Monday: closed
...currently there are no evening opening hours
New merchandise has arrived; below is an updated selection of the merchandise currently available...
(updated 23 Nov)
Belfast Store Open
On 6th October, an Official Everton Store opened at Castle Lane in Belfast city centre.
Although not on a par with the much larger Everton One and Everton Two shops in Liverpool, the shop still carries an extensive range of official Everton merchandise.
Below is a selection of the merchandise currently available...
Official Everton Store to Open in Belfast
Everton will be opening an Official Store at Castle Lane in Belfast city centre on Thursday.
The shop will carry an extensive range of official Everton merchandise.
For anyone driving into the city centre, the Station Street Car Park (near Bridge End), followed by an eight minute walk, represents a rather more affordable option than many of the other overpriced city centre options.
...see our new dedicated webpage.